About the Architects of the New Paradigm Conference Series
The Architects of the New Paradigm Conference Series (ANP Conference) produces high-quality events bringing together some of today’s most accomplished visionaries to present a fresh approach to the world’s critical challenges. The annual events are designed to build upon each other, taking a blinders-off approach to identifying the root causes of the challenges, balanced with innovative and practical solutions. Presenters are chosen for both their expertise and presentation skills, and their significant contributions to advancing humanity’s evolution.
The format of ANP Conferences is distinct from other events. It’s focused, immersive and intimate format supports a greater sense of community and fosters personal connection. Meals and a cocktail party are included in the registration fee to provide ample opportunity to connect with the other attendees and the presenters.
What Will You Get from an ANP Conference Experience?
- Gain a more informed perspective on our modern predicament– Identify and understand some of the key challenges we face, including some surprises, and discover innovative options for dealing with them.
- Sharpen your strategic skills of discernment, creativity and critical thinking– Improve your ability to spot deception and propaganda, and discover innovative solutions.
- Participate in a supportive environment to cultivate courage-through-knowledge– Everyone is an architect, expand and share your knowledge and wisdom.
- Join a network of new friends– Connect with like-minded people and supportive resources, engaging in a community of forward-thinking collaborators committed to vital change.
What Distinguishes ANP Conference Series Events?
- Unafraid to Look: Fearlessly examining our major challenges to discover just how deep and exactly where the rabbit hole goes.
- Keeping Grounded: There are some crazy ideas out there, so let’s apply solid research and common-sense intelligence with good decision-making skills to map-out realistic strategies.
- Staying Practical: Emphasizing achievable solutions for the challenging realities of these historic times. Let’s get creative, let’s get smart, let’s get results.
- Getting in Touch: A great opportunity for networking with extraordinary people. All ANP presenters are active participants too, joining with the audience when not on stage.
- Creating Together: Beyond a passive “sit and listen” experience- ANP presenters engage the audience to stimulate new ideas.
- Doing it Well: Organized, smooth-running event production with class and attention to detail.
Praise for ANP Conferences:
“Since attending, I know I have been profoundly transformed; every day I am learning that this expanding paradigm path is just right for my easy wandering, inquisitive feet. I am breathing new love, new hope for the Life on our planet. I am grateful.” –Lansing Day
“Excellent, up-to-date material presented by professionals! Thank you all for coming to our fair city! Come back [to Vancouver] again, please!” –Phyllis Wiesen
“[The ANP Conference] did an amazing job of setting a new standard for participatory, think-tank gatherings on critical topics and worldviewing itself.” –Foster Gamble
“I have heard nothing but rave reviews about this amazing event!” –Race Hobbs
“The conference was beautifully conceived and organized. I was incredibly informed, uplifted, and inspired by the awesome roster of speakers. Thank you to all who made it happen!” –Terry Ermini
“I woke up early this morning thinking about [the ANP Conference] and wanted to express gratitude again. Thinking about a new paradigm where gratitude expression is maximized by all of us. A world focused on what we are grateful for and letting each other know. Whatever you did to put this together – WOW. THANK YOU!” –Dr. Joseph Buchman
“This was an amazing conference. I loved the ability to be in a room with wonderful people who are looking to build and share with justice and freedom!” –Heather June Levin
“[The ANP Conference] had the best panel speaking about the most pertinent global subjects we should all be aware of. I learned a lot from each speaker.” –Monique Lessan
“This conference was the best ever in so many ways!!!” –Fred Burks
“The conference gets a huge thumbs up from me. It was a stunning event. A real eye opener into what’s going on behind the curtain.” –Robert Perala
The Architects of the New Paradigm Conference Series is produced by RVML Community Resource Center, a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization in Ashland, OR since 2002. ©2015-2020 • RVML 1757 Ashland St., Ashland, OR 97520 (541) 552-9119 RVML.org